No items found.
See Photos
See Video
See Video

Chef at the villa | For one meal

Ibiza, Baleares, Spain

Get a Chef to organise a lunch, a dinner or a breakfast at your villa or on your boat. They take care of all the details so you can enjoy unforgettable meals with your friends and family!

Chef at the villa
Price from 55€/ pers/ menu

Description

  • Get the service of a private chef, waiter, butler at your villa or on your boat, so you can enjoy memorable and relaxed moments, have fun, and get the menu of your choice.
  • We guarantee the highest quality and service with a team of professional chefs ready to serve you!
  • Our top chefs cover all the trends of modern and classic cuisine, customize menus to your taste!
  • The price is from €55/ person for a Casual Tapas Menu (price based on the number of 10 people).
  • You can see attached some examples of our Menus.
  • For groups of more than 7 guests, an assistant/waiter is required.
    The price per hour for the assistant is €30/hour.
  • Menus are suitable for vegetarians and vegans
  • Menus include:
    Chef service
    Ingredients of the menu selected
    Cleaning and tidying up the work area
  • Menus exclude:
    VAT 10%
    Beverages
    Household items and furnitures
  • Overtime:
    Chef: €45/ hour
    Assistant/Waiter: €30/ hour
    Excluding VAT 21%

What we need to know from you

  • Date
  • Starting time of the meal
  • Number of adults
  • Number of children (<12 yo)
  • Menu type 
    If personalized Menu, let us know what you want?
  • Villa google map link
  • Villa PDF / Link with pictures
  • Do you need a waiter?
    If you are more than 7 people, the Chef will have to come with an assistant/waiter (extra cost)
  • Any comments or notes? Allergies or intolerances?

If you would like a Chef Service for other days, you can send us the same details.

Booking & Cancellation policies

Booking Policy
You can book a Chef by simply filling the form "Request Information". If you are in a hurry, you can contact us on WhatsApp +33 6 07 21 19 61, or by email at info@alestatravel.com In the concept of reserve and provision of Funds, 30% of the total amount budgeted is required to confirm the booking. The payment of the remaining 70% of the total amount budgeted can be paid in a maximum period of up to seventy two (72) hours before the event. Extra costs will be charged at the end of the service.
Cancellation policy
Cancellation six (6) months prior to the date of the event, the full amount of the deposit will be refunded within a maximum period of one month. Cancellation with three (3) months prior to the date, 50% of the reservation will be refunded within a maximum period of one month. Cancellation one (1) month in advance of the date of the event, the reservation will be forfeited.

Location

The service will be delivered to your villa or on your boat.

Choose a date
Choose a return date
Guests
Message
First Name
Last Name
E-mail
Phone
🥳. Congrats !
Your request has been sent to the owner of
This is some text inside of a div block.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
You won’t be charged yet
On hurry ?
Book it now at
+33.6.26.61.07.21

From €

Choose a date
Choose a return date
Guests
Message
First Name
Last Name
E-mail
Phone
Congrats 🥳.
Your request has been sent to the owner of
This is some text inside of a div block.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
You won’t be charged yet
On hurry ?
Book it now at
+33.6.26.61.07.21